I need to blog more, so here is my plan.
tl;dr I am going to write one post a day for all of December as a way to practice writing.
With Twitter slowly going down the tubes, I’ve been rethinking my social media use. I’ve tried Mastodon, Hive and others but I kept coming back to the same conclusion. I need to write more.
So I want to try an experiment. Write something everyday. I’ll use this blog as the platform and I need to write something about tech every day.
Starting December 1st 2022.
- One post every day in December.
- Each post has to be about tech/code in some way.
- Each post has to be longer than 4 tweets. (1120 characters)
- Posts don’t have to be revolutionary (this is a writing exercise, it’s ok to write a basic tutorial about if statements).
- Posts have to be written that day, you can’t stock up.
- Posts can be a continuation of Yesterday’s post (again, this is mainly a writing exercise).
- No edits or people reviewing your drafts (writing exercise, etc)